- Your privacy is important to GadgiTech S.A We respect the privacy rights of our online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The type of information we collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
- GadgiTech(Four Directions Co.) may collect and use any information that can identify you as an individual when you access the site, register as a customer, update your information, purchase any goods or services, send inquiries, respond to our surveyor send e-mails to us.
- Personal Information can include among other things your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, usernames and password of accounts, transaction history, billing address; and any other personal information collected automatically such as but not limited to IP address, browser information; and any other information necessary for us.
Using & Disclosing Personal Information
- The Personal Information we collect are used for such purposes as setting up and personalizing your account, enhancing our service’s functionality or features, responding to your requests and communications, providing you with information, and to otherwise operate our business. We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing updates and targeted advertising.
- We may also use your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies so we can consistently improve our business and site design to better meet your needs. We may share this information with our affiliates, agents, business partners and other third parties, including our retail partners and current and prospective business partners and to other third parties, only for lawful purposes
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, GadgiTech(Four Directions Co.) may disclose your Personal Information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- If we suspect any unlawful activity is taking place, we may investigate and/or report our findings or suspicions to the police or other relevant law enforcement agency.
Securing Your Data
- Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser and by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We are not responsible for any action taken by a third party using your account and password.
- We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the unauthorized access and disclosure, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. GadgiTech doesn’t warrant that your Personal Information are totally secure and safe and will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Our website utilizes “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by you. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter certain identifying information, should we in the future require such information, to gain access to certain parts of the website.